Even quickly making a Mark One HypaHelm in volume will require a herculean effort from an organisation with considerable design and manufacturing resources.
- Initial production of a Mark One HypaHelm by the end of June 2020. Running testing and necessary approvals in parallel.
- Developing an effective auto-off charging and decontamination chest. Testing at the end of June, production end of July.
- Developing an effective zone suit suitable for mass production.
- Developing an effective compatible decontamination Hotzone Decontamination Unit. Testing at the end of July, production end of July.
- Research and development of effective ‘Kill Zone’ for Mark Two HypaHelm.
There are clearly some considerable challenges here, but the engineering and production resources are available globally.